Sunday, April 13, 2014

My Touristy New York City Bucket List

  1. eat at Central Park Boathouse
  2. go to the Top of the Rock
  3. run in Central Park
  4. visit MoMa 
  5. take a photo by the LOVE statue on 6th & W. 55th
  6. go to the Chelsea Market
  7. venture to Brooklyn for the flea market 
  8. go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art
  9. play in the Washington Square Park fountains
  10. see a play on Broadway -- I'm looking at you, Wicked.
  11. go to movie night in Bryant Park
  12. visit the New York Public Library
  13. on a Saturday go to Smorgasburg in Brooklyn
  14. watch a performance live from The Today Show
  15. go to an outdoor concert or play; Bryant Park
  16. walk the Brooklyn Bridge
  17. go to a Yankee's game -- can't leave without getting ice cream in a baseball helmet
  18. see the Statue of Liberty
  19. eat at Shake Shack -- hold the meat, extra fries
  20. visit the High Line
  21. find Carrie Bradshaw's apartment
  22. buy something from a sample sale
The list is ever-growing and changing & I have many different titled lists. (Lists are my life). If you have any suggestions or top places to see that are iconic to the Big Apple, please comment below! Other list titles that I will soon share are "The Real New Yorker Bucket List" which consists of local coffee shops and things that maybe I won't be too touristy to do. During the summer I'm also going to compile my own list of my favorite things I did and can't wait to share that too!

Comment below with your favorite places and spaces, restaurants too! It's almost one month until I board my plane with my one way ticket. Don't worry, I'm coming back eventually. 

xoxo,
Chandler (almost in the City)

1 comment:

  1. Chandler check out this blog. It's my good friend Jenna's, she was my yl leader in hs and we still hang. She recently went to New York City and she mad a really awesome list of food places because we seriously love food too much!! So jealous of your awesome adventure coming !

    http://www.clothedinconfetti.com/2013/12/wanderlust-wednesday-nyc-travel-guide.html

    ReplyDelete