Thursday, September 12, 2013

NYFW faves

My Instagram feed is outrageous these days and I am seething with envy. The geotags of Lincoln Center, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week and rooftop bars/ restaurants overlooking Manhattan are a lot for this girl to handle. By following all the top designers and the main Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Instagram account, I have been able to successfully stalk every show and all times of the day. Especially during my Philosophy class where I am dazed and confused.

My favorite photos of New York Fashion Week so far are:

Janelle Monae performing at Rebecca Minkoff's Spring 2014 presentation + everything on the runway

Tory Burch Spring 2014
I love the floor, it looked like everyone was walking on water

Everything from J. Crew + when can I become best friends with Jenna Lyons?
View all of J.Crew here.

Nanette Lepore's neo-romantic inspiration // I like her clothes because I would actually wear them

Anna Sui's florals

Rachel Zoe because she is fabulous + so is her Spring 2014 line
I would like all four please *swoons*

If anyone would like to take me to New York Fashion Week next year, I would gladly accept.
I'll buy my plane ticket tomorrow.


all photos not mine
from official mercedes benz fashion week website

No comments:

Post a Comment