Sunday, December 8, 2013

Happy Birthday, Hunter!

Ten reasons why Hunter deserves a great birthday:
1. Our paths crossed before we even knew who each other was. I attended her 13th birthday party at Rockettown in Nashville which was quite the production
2. Once I found out she was coming to Ole Miss she was my "rush crush"
3. Hunter had surgery and looked like this:
Please don't kill me 
4. We spent every weekend together last fall and even made up a theme song "Together, forever, and sisters and friends"
5. She is Ann Marie and I's baby
6. We do fun things like go to Las Vegas in January to see Celine Dion
7. Hunter is a coffee addict just like me
8. Breakfast at The Perch or dinner at Peter's Sushi is always a good idea and somehow it's the only way we see each other over breaks
9. We watched Alabama in the National Championship together this year, along with a few other cool people I guess ;)
10. Remember when I went to go get pizza at The Ridge and Ann Marie & I look up and you were there too? The three of us have had way too many funny times together
Happy 20th Birthday Hunter!
I'm so thankful for you and you've been such a great friend this past year & a half. 
I loved our sleepovers in Crosby 311, the trip to Vegas and most importantly, Bid Day!
Let's celebrate when we get back to Nashville! Love you little nugget!

No comments:

Post a Comment