Thursday, December 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Morgan!

Ten reasons why Morgan deserves a great birthday:
1. I don't know if I would be at Ole Miss if it weren't for her. When I came to visit her in the fall of my senior year, who would have thought that this would be where I ended up?
2. She was Ms. CHS, talk about a high school hero
3. Morgan had a pet hedgehog named Henry
4. We were cheered together, based together, were captains together, rode together to practice, were bus buddies on our way to camp, and more. How could I ever forget the car ride with us & Rita that was eight hours and you made us play games the whole way there?
5. She's a really neat eater and has the table manners of a princess
6. Sometimes we find random barns and decide to have a little photo shoot.. We'll do anything for the Instagram #nofilter
7. She's Vice President of The University of Mississippi, pretty casual, right?
8. Franklin would be nothing with out you. Especially during winter break and the summer. Not sure whose house I would go over to & watch YouTube videos and go to Sonic with?
9. She's super talented on the piano and most nights at home I just find new songs for her to play. Her specialty is Vanessa Carlton.
10. May Crosby 251 always be home to both of us

Happy Birthday Morgan! May your day be filled with Taylor Swift singing "22" to you! 
Thankful to know you and call you my friend. I can't wait to celebrate tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment