Friday, May 23, 2014

BNA to LGA

The day has almost come -- tomorrow afternoon I will be boarding my plane with a one-way ticket in my hand to New York City. My bags are packed and I'm ready to go. I'll be landing in New York tomorrow night & meeting up with Susanna at the airport to catch a cab to our hotel. Tears of joy & tears of fear might explode as I see her tomorrow!

On Sunday we will be practicing taking the subway to both of our internships, looking around Union Square & finding what is close to us, and also meeting up with Frances, our 3rd roommate, once her flight lands. There are some things I am sure of, and that is that there is a Whole Foods, Forever21 and Barnes and Noble a few steps away. My three favorite stores, that is all I need! Monday is move-in day at Carlyle Court and then Tuesday is the big day - day 1 of my internship at Dannijo. I am arriving at 10 am with the two other interns and we will be greeted with breakfast; coffee + new friends, right up my alley, right?

I am so anxious to board that flight. I don't think I will be able to sit still on the plane ride. I know that the Lord has placed me in New York for the summer and I can't wait to see all of the unknown things and events that are to come out of this 11 week adventure. To the city that never sleeps, here I come! I am going to blog as much as I can, including photos & details of what I do, wear, eat, see, and experience. Follow me on Instagram and Twitter for more frequent updates!

New York, here I come!

XOXO,
Chandler in the City

Ali, my roomie & the stationery-whiz of Bushel & a Peck Stationery, made these new graphics for my weekly blog posts. I will update the blog using each of these titles for: What Chandler Eats, What Chandler Sees, What Chandler Wears and Where Chandler Works.





No comments:

Post a Comment