Friday, May 23, 2014

Happy 19th, Charlotte!

Happy 19th Birthday Charlotte!! I have been slacking on my birthday blog posts but there is simply no way I could forget to do yours, especially since you've reminded me since the day that we met in October to make sure to do a blog post for you :)

Here are my top 10 reasons why Charlotte deserves a great 19th birthday:

1. She is the other part of the "min-me" series featuring me, Katherine and Ali

2. Charlotte has her own blog which inspires and challenges me every day. You can check out her blog and some of her story by clicking on this link.
3. She is the biggest diva, #2 behind Sassy, the head diva of course!
4. She is absolutely hilarious on SnapChat and therefore I am always forced to take a screenshot. So sorry BabyChar, but there is no possible way I could only look at these photos for 10 seconds or less:
5. Even though she knows I don't like it, Charlotte enjoys reading my blog posts out loud to everyone in the room when she knows I get so embarrassed. I suppose I forgive you Charlotte.
6. Charlotte loves a good FaceTime chat, nightly text, or calling me asking me to tuck her into her own bed. We fully embrace the Pledge Trainer & baby dolphin aspect that Tri Delta has to offer us and I wouldn't have it any other way.
7. The first time Charlotte and I had an encounter was when I was her Pledge Trainer and she claims that I was sassy when I told her she would have to wait until next week to get a booklet, that I had already put the others away in the closet. I refuse to believe I would ever be sassy, especially to a baby dolphin. This memory though does make for a good laugh, but I'll never believe you Char that I was snappy! 
8.One day Charlotte will be Olivia Pope living in Washington, D.C. and I will take the train to visit her on the weekends where we will only eat Georgetown Cupcakes
9. She's OCD which I admire since I have OCD tendencies with my closet :)
10. Charlotte has taught me so much about myself and others within this one year of us knowing each other. I am grateful that the Lord placed her in my life as a baby dolphin and that we instantly bonded after she got over her fear of me & thinking I was a mean New Member Educator, hah. I admire your boldness through your blog and you really are the best! Love you Char!

Time to celebrate the big 1-9!!


No comments:

Post a Comment