Monday, October 28, 2013

Happy 21st Anna Claire!

10 reasons Anna Claire deserves a great birthday:
1. She is going to be a princess one day. I'm thinking the greatest prospect is the new baby prince, Prince George (maybe 4 months old)
2. Anna Claire is one of the smartest people I know. I think she could graduate tomorrow if she wanted too and her best friend is a calculator.

3. She's from Nashville, so that deserves a great birthday in itself, but what's really special about Anna Claire is that she was an Ensworth Tiger. Every day I wish I was an Ensworth Tiger and went to school at Hogwarts like they do.

4. Her love for Cowboy is almost as much as my love for Stanley
5. Anna Claire loves One Direction (almost too much) & if she doesn't marry the Prince, she will marry Louis
6. Her British accent is on point
7. Anna Claire loves a good SnapChat and I am always screenshotting them.. sorry
8. Every week she wears business casual to class. It's awkward because the rest of us are just like "What's new on Netflix this week?" We can't wait to see you blossom as an accountant wearing strictly J. Crew
9. She can dance like a pro but refusing to acknowledge it. You gon' rock this club, you gon' go all night.. while wearing white high top converse 
10. Anna Claire is one of the sweetest & funniest people I know. I am honored to be a "laid" with her and the others. It's funny how when you come to college you become friends with people who lived only 30 minutes away from you all of your life, but you didn't cross paths until now. So thankful you're in my life AC, love you! 



Happy Birthday, you deserved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment