Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy 21st Birthday, Kendal!

Ten reasons why Kendal deserves a great 21st birthday:
1. I really could start and finish the list right here with this one photo because it says enough:
2. Kendal has a heart to love and serve others. She is always there for her friends and has a heart for the Lord. She has influenced me in so many ways and I am so thankful to call her friend.
3. She deserves a great birthday because her mom sadly forgot to give her two L's in her name.. just kidding Kendal_
4. Her school's mascot was a Honeybear.....
5. One of my highlights of spring semester was driving to Passion with Kendal. Although we almost turned around 100 times and thought we were going to join a cult (or something along those lines) we made it through together. And the best part is that we didn't join a cult, we just became closer friends!
6. Speaking of closer friends, Kendal and I are close friends. Even though some people (Bailey, I'm talking about you) thought we weren't and told us every day "You two really should be friends, y'all would get along great." We knew our friendship was real.
7. Kendal is going to be a teacher one day. How cute?! Sorry I ditched you and switched my major, but you are going to be such a great teacher and influence so many little nuggets lives. 
8. Because this was her profile picture:
9. She's the best roomie in foreign cities - Atlanta, New York, where shall we go next??
10. I am most thankful for Kendal because of her sweet friendship and words of encouragement. She deserves the best birthday because she treats her friends like they're the best. 

I think the world of you and can't wait to celebrate you on this day!
Happy 21st Kendal, you deserve it! 
That night in NYC when Kendal got bangs

No comments:

Post a Comment