Friday, November 22, 2013

Fourth Thankful Thursday

1. Family - Knowing I am able to go home to the most loving family is a great feeling. They always keep me laughing and they're they craziest people I know. I'm thankful for my parents, without them I would be nothing. I'm thankful for my little sister because she is my best friend.

2. Flowers- Receiving flowers this week randomly from two of the sweetest people (shout out to Katherine and Charlotte) That truly brightened my day & I'm so thankful for both of you.  

3. Teachers that care - All throughout my life I have been blessed with incredible teachers. Sure, there were some ones along the way that I wasn't too fond of, but overall they were great. In elementary school I had an incredible 3rd grade teacher who was one of the one's to inspire me to become a teacher. In middle school I had favorites that I still see to this day. Even though I pushed one into a pool or had to clean the bathroom on our 6th grade field trip. High school was full of incredible teachers. Ones that influenced my life daily, ones that made me laugh every day. I babysit some of their kids, I've been so some of their weddings and I go out to eat with them over breaks.

4. My bed at home - There's nothing like coming home after driving four hours and being able to jump into your bed (that is not a twin sized bunk)

5. Discipleship - Friendship with a purpose and a common love for the Lord. Being discipled by older Tri Delts and friends has been such a surprised blessing. I would've never of guessed that this is what my college experience would be like. Now, I'm so lucky to be able to disciple someone also. You can check out her new blog here -- From the Heart of Heather

6. Candles - Our new candle in our room smells like a Christmas tree. Being snuggled in bed with the Christmas lights on & the candle burning is a little piece of heaven placed in my room.

7. Midnight movie premieres - Harry Potter series, Twilight series, + more. Even though I did not go to the Catching Fire midnight premiere, I am beyond excited to see it tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment