Thursday, November 7, 2013

On the 7th day of November I am thankful for..

1. Birthdays - Mine or my friends, everyone is happy on their birthday. It is filled with celebrating the life of the people you love. What could be better than that?

2. Lunch with friends after church on Sunday - Sunday is my favorite day. It's full of relaxing, snuggling in bed, friendship and community.

3. Franklin, TN - I'm thankful for where I'm from. I've lived in the same house since I was 2 years old. I used to think I wanted to move and live in a new house, but why would I ever want to do that? Downtown Franklin is beautiful and my favorite place to be.

4. Roommates - Ann Marie and I have been roommates for three years now. I could have never guessed that my random roommate freshman year would become my best friend & that we would be able to live together all four years of college. Ali joined the roomie life with us this year in the Tri Delt house and fits right in perfectly. I'm so thankful for the two of them every day.

5. Pledge Trainers - For being influenced daily, even three years later, by my pledge trainer and for getting the opportunity to be a pledge trainer myself. I could not have dreamed of anything better. I do this job with the two greatest people and our dynamic together is just so good. Also, I have to add that the pledge class of '13 is by far the coolest.

6. Instagram - Now now, don't laugh. It is how I am inspired daily. I love social media and have my phone on me at all times. I am influenced my social media, Instagram specifically, and hope to one day use my love for spreading information and inspiration through social media as a career.

Pledge trainers + our 118 baby dolphins

No comments:

Post a Comment