Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fashion with Beetlejuice (my first shot at a fashion entry)

The other night I saw Beetlejuice was on tv and immediately had to watch because of my favorite scene. My mother thought I was crazy for watching, but how could you not re-watch this over and over again:
Then I continued watching the strange Beetlejuice and the weird, yet interesting character of Lydia. Somewhere in the back of my mind I remembered pants I had seen somewhere on Instagram that looked like Beetlejuice's in this suit:
Next thing I know I'm searching all over the Internet to see where I can find these leggings or pants that I knew I had seen! I could have sworn they were Brandy Melville, www.brandymelville.com, but I looked and found no such thing. Good thing Asos, www.asos.com, is always on their a-game and low and behold here are my Beetlejuice-esque pants:
The fashionista Jenner sisters have been spotted wearing almost this exact outfit, but this screenshot came from Asos. These pants are for sale on there ($76) and if Beetlejuice can rock them I am thinking I can too. Elongating anyone's legs and looking super cute with combat boots, don't mind if I do. The options are endless with these pants and even though while wearing them you might constantly be singing the "Day-o" song from the movie, these pants are sure to catch everyone's attention. 

Also, Google brought me to this cute little kid dressed as Beetlejuice & I am now adding this to my ideas for my future children.. (other ideas include a troll, the Rugrats, or Cruella) It will be a miracle if my children turn out normal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment