Monday, July 22, 2013

Everywhere You Look

A few nights ago on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" Uncle Jesse and this band, Jesse & The Rippers, reunited. John Stamos is still good-looking and Uncle Jesse still has Aunt Becky's heart by the looks of this video. Try and tell me you don't get a little sentimental when John Stamos sings the theme song to Full House.

Once I saw this, I Googled a bunch of the cast to see what they were up to. They are all still friends! Lori Loughlin's Instagram proves this to be true. I knew they probably kept some contact, but I had no idea they see each other as often at Aunt Becky Instagrams them.
Then, I found this video and my heart melted. John Stamos thinks Lori Loughlin might be the one that got away. How can this be?! Can you imagine Uncle Jesse and Aunt Becky married in real life? I can. Have mercy!

No comments:

Post a Comment