Friday, July 26, 2013

Weekend Update

It's the freakin weekend baby I'm about to have me some *fun
*no plans except for Netflix; I'm still mourning Gossip Girl being over..

Seriously, this H&M top/bustier is to die for

My Etsy find of the week is this pair of mint green crystal stud earrings. They look vintage and are only $43! They're 14k gold post earrings with real Swarovski rhinestones.

I will always love this movie. Especially the ending scene:

I love these pillow cases from Urban Outfitters. They always have the coolest ones to choose from.

Gypsy Warrior acid wash shorts

A Guide to Coffee framed print from Society6

For all of you Gilmore Girls fans, here is where you can buy a Luke's Diner mug
You can buy me one, too.

Even if you aren't buying this for one of your bridesmaids as the occasion, I love this bangle that you can give to your best friend.

I am loving Forever21 online right now! The store at our mall, not so much. Here are my favorites of the week!
Fit & Flare Striped Dress

Free Spirit Natural Stone Necklace

Raglan Baseball Tee

Striped PJ Pants

Static Peplum Top

Ikat Romper


No comments:

Post a Comment