Sunday, July 21, 2013

Ginny turns 20!

Eleven reasons why Ginny deserves a great birthday:
1. She broke her femur and has pins in her leg. Basically she is Iron Woman. At first, she was crippled after surgery, but now she is werkin' it all through Oxford.
2. When I wanted to be a member of KISS for Halloween, Ginny joined the rocker club and did not leave me hanging. We rocked out together, cue "Detroit Rock City."
3. She is a goose and I love her goose voice. I also can't wait for the bebe goose to be at Ole Miss with us!
4. Ginny is always working out and eating healthy. Basically, she's a health nut. Take the day off today and go get some rainbow cake
5. She lives in Mountain Brook and is a Brookie. It's like its own community that we outsiders will not understand. I bet the whole little town is celebrating this lil Luckie today! Celebrity status.
6. I can always count on Ginny to want to snuggle & watch a movie. Sometimes you just need that and I know Gins is always there. The squirrels love a good snuggle, especially on a rainy day.
7. I'm Ginny's barista on game day mornings. One time, she told me that if I made her a cup of coffee, she would pay me $5.. Tempting, but no thanks. We do share a mutual love of coffee no matter the time of day.
8. Ginny loves cats......
(there was a fake cat behind her)
9. Since we are both Harry Potter fans, this goes without saying, that you deserve a great day simply because of this. Harry, Ron, Hermoine and I think so!
10. I always feel like you truly care when I talk to you. Whether it is a "what's up" or a more in depth conversation, I feel like the Lord has really put it in your heart to care for people. I can't wait for more "real talks" in the fall.
1q. Ginny is one of the kindest people I know and deserves all the attention on her today! She caters to others and is so sweet to everyone, that everyone needs to be so sweet to her today in return. I can't wait until we are all back together and can celebrate you & Fran! Have the best day celebrating in Oxford! 


Hope your day is rockin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment