Friday, July 19, 2013

Weekend Update

Weekend update while overlooking the ocean, not too shabby:

This iPhone 5 crafted gems case from Neiman Marcus

This tanktop from Lyst.com // Markus Lupfer top in Pink

I always wanted oversized bags, so here is a Steve Madden satchel from Nordstrom

I am in love with wide-leg pants and think these from Anthropologie are so cute

Kelly Oxford is one of the funniest people I follow on Twitter. I haven't read her book yet, but I know without a doubt it's worth reading. If you don't follow her on Twitter, go do it now!

This print from Etsy

This layered maxi dress from Urban Outfitters- love!

I can't wait until I am a business woman and can wear these or these, but for now I will settle with these that I can wear easily in Oxford

TGIF!
(thank God it's Friday or thank God I'm fabulous??)


No comments:

Post a Comment