Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Secret Language of Birthdays

Tonight as I was catching up on one of my favorite blogs, A Cup of Jo, she mentioned a link about "The Secret Language of Birthdays." I clicked on the link and entered my birthday to find out these traits about myself.. It was interesting to read because I could relate to a lot of what this said. The only major wrong part was about the suffering childhood; my childhood was the complete opposite. Other than that I could see myself in certain aspects & some were spot on. 
Here's what the website said about May 6th:

Traits 
Sensitive
Astute
Imaginative
Emotionally unstable ... uh, thanks
Indulgent 

Health
emotional stress
mood swings, hysteria
try not to fall victim of yourself
low self-esteem
need to be encouraged
eat cooked fresh veggies & grains
homeopathic and herbal remedies are recommended

Personality
in touch with fantasy, imagination and the unconscious work
is sympathetic, even empathetic 
guided by teachers, counselors and parents
obsessed with realizing dreams
daring to live out fantasies that most people keep bottled up
tapping into imaginative process = special gift
 most special gift = recognize my limitations and am able to treat my goals and those of others objectively and ethically
traumatic childhood -- (not true for me, I had a great and loving childhood..)

Celebrities I Share a Birthday with:
Gabourey Sidibe -- you are so cool
George Clooney -- smokin' 
Tony Blair -- 'ello my little crumpet, shall we have some tea together? 

Personality of my birth week:
"The Week of the Teacher"
^^but I just switched my major so......

strong need for teacher-student-type interactions
have a message to be shared, verbalize ideas
capable of influencing others
establish lines that should not be crossed
interested in living conditions of those around, how others live, work, play, eat, worship, vote, and exercise; has a fascination for these people
cross-cultural relationships common (hi jennifer and marissa who are mormon and ann marie who is catholic)
firm ideas of what is right & wrong
prudish tendencies.. ha
obsessed with injustice, prejudice and discrimination- reaction is scathing, uncompromising and immediate. anger may suddenly erupt (yes
think people should be able to take the truth in a straight dose (guilty)
have a host of admirers... come out, come out, wherever you are

Traits of my birth week:
enterprising
fair 
magnetic
demanding
critical
inflexible

Way Inspiration
mentally facile
witty
technically proficient
fearful of criticism
prone to dissemble
restless

facility of mind with quick wit, the enjoyment of language and technical proficiency
brilliant at imitation
strong need for recognition
greatest fear = unusual personality will be written of as peculiar
rejection is extremely difficult to handle
a curious blend of introvert + extrovert
gregarious
need to learn to control emotions better

"by unlocking their internal mystery, freeing themselves in peace and quiet to hear the call of their spirit, and finding out who they really are, they will succeed in allowing their creativity to be fully, rather than only partially, expressed."


Want to see the secret language of your birthday?


No comments:

Post a Comment