Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hello Perfect

I'm so excited to share with you all that I am now an intern with Hello Perfect. I am a contributing writer to their website, and will be one of the first campus ambassadors. Hello Perfect is all about making you realize you are already perfect the way you are. I'll be writing for their website on either: fashion, travel, inspiration, college life, and more! Next week, the owners of Hello Perfect and the contributing writers are meeting for a Google+ Hangout and I can't wait to meet everyone and learn more about the internship.

Right now at Hello Perfect, they have a contest going on to win an InStyle Magazine (their website) subscription for a year! All you have to do is download the app "Snap My Ad" from the iTunes Store. Once you download the app (for free!) just upload a photo of what your version of what "Perfect is..." This can be a photo of your writing, or of anything else! For you to win, you just need the most likes on your photo. I would love it if you could share this photo at the bottom of the screen & post a photo! It's so easy and why not win a free year of InStyle?!

I can't wait to see where this internship takes me! It's a "virtual internship" which means I can do the internship from anywhere I want. Hello Perfect will have contributing writers from all over the United States, and the two owners of Hello Perfect just graduated college and are now living in New York! (so jealous!)

Be looking for my posts on HelloPerfect.com! The new website is under construction right now, but you can still visit the old one to see what I'll be doing. Keep following my journey, and post away on "Snap My Ad" for a free subscription to InStyle Magazine!


No comments:

Post a Comment