Saturday, July 20, 2013

Fran is 20!

Twelve reasons why Frances deserves a great birthday:
1. She loves squirrels and is such a squirrel girl.
2. When we found out about the Illuminati, the two of us stayed up all night researching it. Now we are forever skeptical of the Denver airport. The Illuminati might scare some, but we aren't afraid - Beyonce is on our side! 
3. No matter how many times I tell her I'm a vegetarian, she always tells me which restaurants have the best chicken to eat. I'm glad she has my back if I ever decide to eat meat again..
4. When you get a bad manicure right before Spring Break & are ripped off by the nail ladies, Frances will charge in there and demand a refund for you.
5. When in doubt, she wears flare jeans and looks way too fabulous.  
6. She daydreams about NYC and now I can join her in the fantasy (that we better make a reality!)
7. Fran will say the dumbest things and even though she cares about me quoting her on any social media site I can get my hands on, she still lets me.
8. Speaking of social media, Fran is so cool she has her own Twitter account that quotes the brilliant things she says on a daily basis. A select few squirrel girls have access to the account. You've gotta be pretty cool to have a Twitter account based on you, right? If you want to read, click here to follow her on Twitter or just read the hilarious things she says! 
9. If you're lucky, Fran will run in your room at 2 am telling you the cops are outside of Crosby just to warn you.. Even if you've been asleep already for two hours and have done nothing wrong.
10. Once Fran told me that she would pick me over a mixed drink, which is pretty special. She definitely has a way with her words and makes you feel wanted.
11. What's great about Fran is that she is really giving. She "accidentally" gave her baby clothes to Goodwill once, but don't worry. Her mom went to look for them all but couldn't find them. They're safe in the attic. I know Frances would have given those clothes to a baby though if they really needed them.
12. Fran really is such a great friend that everyone can count on. She is always there to make us laugh and there is honestly never a dull moment! She is one of my funniest friends. Despite all our joking, she has a great heart and my life would not be as fun without her. I'm so thankful for this squirrel girl! 
Happy 20th Birthday Fransquirrelious! 
I can't wait until we're all reunited in Oxford and can celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment